Boryeong Mud Festival
Period July (Every Year)
Address 123, Meodeu-ro, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 보령시 머드로 123 (신흑동)
Location Daecheon Beach area (Mud square)
- 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- For more info: +82-41-930-0891
Sponsors / Management
Boryeong-si / Boryeong Mud Festival Festival Organizing Committee
Of the numerous festivals in Korea, Boryeong Mud Festival attracts the largest number of international visitors. During the festival period, tourists flock to the area to experience the benefits of Boryeong’s mud while having a blast. Fully immersed in both the mud and the festival’s great atmosphere, visitors enjoy mud wrestling, mud sliding and even swimming in the giant mud bath. Visitors feeling particularly energetic can try the marine mud-training course, while those looking for something more relaxing can enjoy the mud massage zone. In the evening, music and fireworks continue the party going at the beach.
[General Area – Individuals]
– Adults: Monday-Thursday 12,000 won / Friday-Sunday 14,000 won
– Teenagers: Monday-Thursday 10,000 won / Friday-Sunday 12,000 won
[Groups (20 people or more)]
– Adults : Monday-Thursday 11,000 won / Friday-Sunday 13,000 won
– Teenagers : Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
– Guardian : Monday-Thursday 4,000 won / Friday-Sunday 6,000 won
– Children : Monday-Thursday 9,000 won / Friday-Sunday 11,000 won
– Babies (under 3 years of age; must be accompanied by an adult) : Free
* Adults (ages 20-64) / Teenagers (ages 11-19) / Children (ages 3-10)
Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Boryeong (보령).
From Boryeong Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Daecheon Beach. (10min intervals)
From Yongsan Station or Yeongdeungpo Station, take a train to Daecheon Station.
From Daecheon Station, take a local bus bound for Daecheon Beach.
www.mudfestival.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)